At M-Village, you can rely on internal support (Gels), but also on external support (Hub.Brussels & 1819).
Gels is the local economy office of Schaerbeek. They can help you in two different ways:
They can assist you in the process of creating your company :
- A concrete help to the development of your company
- Analyse the viability of the project
- Search for potential financing ( loans, allowances ).
- Advice on the choice of the legal structure of the company and on the fiscal aspects of the project
They assist existing companies when they are faced with the following situations:
- Search for financing
- Optimization of the business model
- Obtention of the subsidies put in place by the regions
- Issues related to VAT, NSSO
- Need for management advice
Secretary : 02 215 73 29
business start-up : 0478 99 14 05
existing companies : 0470 80 71 19
Hub Brussels is a major public partner. It accompanies Belgian and European companies through all stages of entrepreneurship by providing personalized and comprehensive advice. Discover wide opportunities and a development network.
Within Hub.Brussels exists 1819. It is an information service on the different aspects related to the exercise of an economic activity in Brussels such as financing, the choice of the legal form, the necessary authorizations, public funds etc.
Hub : 02 422 00 20
1819 : 1819